Looking for a job? Lewis Floor & Home is a full-service premier floor covering store located in Northbrook, a northern suburb of Chicago. Founded in 1954, this third generation company has expanded its product offerings to include carpet, area rugs, tile, stone, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, counter tops, cabinetry and window treatments. Lewis Floor & Home serves the needs of residential, commercial, designer, insurance and builder/contractor clients. We are proud of our commitment to quality and diversified product, competitive pricing, superior customer service, and knowledgeable staff.
Current openings within the company are:
Part-time Stock Position (Northbrook)
Compensation: $12.00 an hour
Employment type: part-time
Are you a College Student looking for a job that can work around your class schedule?
Lewis Floor and Home has a job for you!
We are currently looking for a part-time stock person who will be responsible for:
1. Showroom maintenance and stocking
2. Assisting sales consultants with area rugs and samples
3. Assembling flooring displays
4. Transporting flooring samples and rugs to customers’ cars
5. Miscellaneous showroom assistance
MUST be able to lift 80 pounds or more. 15 – 20 hours per week during a combination of weekdays and weekends.
Lewis Floor & Home is looking for an experienced sales consultant to join our team at our Northbrook showroom. The ideal candidate will have flooring or other home decor sales experience, excellent organization, interpersonal, communication and project management skills. Design experience is a plus. Responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with customers on flooring solutions, countertops, kitchen and bath remodeling, and window treatments
- Managing the sales process from qualification to close
- Working with warehouse staff, measure staff, co-workers and management to ensure product is installed on time and accurately
- Keeping current on products in the showroom and trends in the flooring industry
- Scheduling measures, sample tracking, and status reporting
Lewis Floor & Home offers a generous benefit package, including health insurance; dental, life and disability insurance; and a 401K plan. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.