For Commercial Flooring and More, We Mean Business!
We provide superior, commercial services for clients who want stunning products and value.
Since 1984, Lewis Floor and Home has been getting down to the business of providing superior, commercial services for clients who want stunning products and value .
We meet many different commercial needs, but all our clients want the same things: quality products that have distinguished for decades; installation precision and speed, stellar service, integrity and uncompromising trust. As Steve Lewis, says, “We will do everything we can to complete your project on time and in a professional manner.”
Installation to an art form— commercial installers are exceptional. The work they do may not hang on a wall, but what they do with flooring (and other installations) is an art. They combine technical skill with craftsmanship. The artist in them must be able to match patterns, grasp the beauty of design, and understand the structural flow of a room. And all our installers are conversant in three languages: English, Interior Designer and Architect-eze. Our installers work with you and other experts to frame and express your striking business image.
Array of Excellent Commercial Services:
- General Flooring
- Carpet tiles
- Broadloom carpet
- Hardwood Flooring
- Resilient Flooring
- Vinyl Plank
- Sheet Vinyl
- VCT (Vinyl Composite Tile)
- Vinyl Sheet Heat Welding
- Stained Concrete
- Epoxy Coatings
- Polished Concrete
- Natural Stone & Quartz Countertops
- Custom and Semi-Custom Cabinetry
Why We Mean Business Checklist:
Here are reasons why savvy, cost-and-style-conscious business executives shop with us first and last!
- One-stop commercial shopping—We offer everything in commercial products and services—for large or small businesses—and all industries—from home offices, to warehouses, stores, healthcare facilities, apartment and condo buildings, office buildings, hotels and on and on
- Price Points for Every Need. We keep cost-consciousness top of mind.
- Expert consultation—one of our personal experts will schedule a visit with you to discuss your needs and determine what type of product is best suited to your business, vision and budget
- Moisture Testing and Mitigation—it’s very important to determine if there are possible water problems in your facility. If we’re talking about concrete surfacing, our advanced technology can tell us the available moisture tolerance so we can choose the ideal surface.
- Service—this is truly where we excel and our superior installers see to that, day or night when you’re in a tough bind, even on weekends if needed. We have your back, which is why commercial customers keep coming back to us.
- Guaranteed Installation Excellence—we proudly guarantee all our commercial labor for 18 months. You have our word and our 60-year-old trusted name on that.
Recent Commercial Jobs:
- Crawford Supply
- Sloan Valve
- Paris Presents
- Korman + Lederer & Associates
- Wilmette Police Department
- Fox Valley VW
- Fox Valley Buick
- Village of Wilmette
- Napleton Cadillac
- Napleton Hyundai
- Mcalister’s Deli
- Bentley of Northbrook
- Lake Forest Pediatrics
A floor to ceiling design showroom for all things home.
Our 26,000 sq. ft. showroom offers flooring, carpet, tile, vinyl, area rugs, countertops, window treatments, and cabinetry, all with the expert Lewis installation available.
Sales and Promotions
Save across a variety of products on sale now!